Welcome to the Port Angeles Yacht Club, founded in 1937 to promote seamanship and camaraderie among individuals with similar interests. As a club we help support several local charities, furnish marine related scholarships to local high school students, help with several youth related sailing programs, and enjoy cruising, racing, and other social activities. Our membership is made up of cruisers, sailors, racers, and other boating enthusiasts all joined together in fellowship.
We are a casual yacht club with both sailing and cruising members as well as non-boat owners. We hold Burger & Brew the 1st Friday of each month and a Dinner Meeting on the 3rd Friday of each month, and various other social events throughout the year. Some of our other activities include an annual predicted log race, planned cruises, sail boat races, and marine swap meet. We have reciprocal agreements with over 100 other Yacht Clubs which offer our cruising members reduced or free moorage and access for all our members to these other club’s amenities.
- Thursday, April 23rd – Event Night, informal gathering at the Club > 5:30PM
- Sunday, May 3rd – Annual Open House – 2:00PM – 5:00PM, see flyer>> PAYC 2015 Open House Flyer
- Sunday, May 3rd – Burger and Brew – 5:30PM > featuring a Mexican Fiesta
- Friday, May 15th – Monthly Dinner Meeting – 6:00PM > Wine Tasting with Windrose Cellars
- Thursday, May 28th – Event Night, informal gathering at the Club – 5:30PM
- Friday, June 5th – Burger and Brew – 5:30
- Saturday, June 13th – ANNUAL MARINE SWAP MEET AND GARAGE SALE . 8:00AM – 2:00PM
- Friday, June 19th – Monthly Dinner Meeting – 6:00PM
Please look at our Events Page for more information about our club social events, regattas, and cruises
Follow us on Facebook